Hot Water Heater Repairs – Affordable and Reliable by Stashluk
When your hot water heater leaks, doesn’t heat the water, the pilot light goes out, or replacement parts are needed, it’s time to call Stashluk Plumbing. The decision whether to replace or repair your hot water heater is an important one – the difference can be hundreds of dollars. So, before you discard your current hot water heater for a new hot water heater model, here are some things to consider that may help you make your decision:
Reasons to repair a hot water heater
- The hot water heater is still under warranty and the repair is covered.
- Based on average life expectancy, the hot water heater still has enough service years left to justify the repair.
- Repair costs are reasonable. One rule of thumb identifies “reasonable” as “less than 50% of the cost of a new appliance.”
- Has the current hot water heater given good service and do you particularly like the model? Simply not wanting to change can be a valid reason for repair.
To the professionals at Stashluk, hot water heater repairs and services such as replacing the thermocouple, lighting the pilot, replacing a leaky or loose drain valve and much more are tasks we do virtually every day. We have the experience to know whether a hot water heater has life left in it, or if it’s a better idea to replace it with a new hot water tank or tankless system.
Quality Hot Water Heaters and Replacement Parts
We utilize quality products and parts including Rheem and Bradford White hot water heaters, but we can service and provide other brands upon request. We offer 24/7 Emergency Service.
Why Choose Stashluk Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Generators?
- Get your hot water flowing the same day you call.
- Installed by experienced, certified plumbers.
- Stashluk has been serving the area since 1948 and we guarantee our work.
- Affordable prices.