No Hot Water? Stashluk Can Replace Old Hot Water Heaters with Tank and Tankless models.
We all enjoy a hot shower. And we depend on our hot water heater to deliver hot water so we can do the laundry or wash dishes. But what happens when the hot water heater fails to do its job? The decision to replace your hot water heater is usually a no-brainer, but it’s important that you hire a qualified plumber like Stashluk Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Generators to help you select and install the right hot water heater for your home and the amount of hot water your family uses.
Reasons to replace a water heater
Here are a few things to consider before making your decision:
- The hot water heater tank may be so old that it leaked and flooded your basement, or it’s no longer capable of heating your water.
- The repairs will cost more than 50% of the cost of a new hot water heater.
- The new hot water heater model is more energy efficient. Compare the annual energy savings of the new model to the cost of running the old model. Energy efficiency savings may help the new hot water heater pay for itself over several years.
- Replacement parts may be hard to find. The older the hot water heater, the harder it is to find the parts.
Quality Hot Water Heaters and Replacement Parts
When repairs are needed Stashluk is ready to help with quality products and parts. We specialize in Rheem and Bradford White water heaters, but we can service and provide other brands upon request. Plus, we offer 24/7 Emergency Service.
Why Choose Stashluk Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Generators?
- Get your hot water flowing the same day you call.
- Installed by experienced, certified plumbers.
- Stashluk has been serving the area since 1948 and we guarantee our work.
- Affordable prices.