Call Stashluk for Automatic Standby Generator Maintenance and Repairs
Power. Our lives depend on it. From everyday necessities like heating, cooling, refrigeration and lights, to daily essentials like cooking, laundry or kids’ bath times. Power outages are occurring more frequently than ever and lasting longer with devastating effects. Stand up to unpredictable weather and unforeseen outages with the most trusted names in residential standby power. Maintaining your generator properly is very important so it’s ready when you need it.
Stashluk provides sales and maintenance on a full line of residential generator systems from Honeywell, Generac, General Electric (GE) and Briggs and Stratton.
Click on the video below for an introduction on how standby generators work.
Residential Home Standby Generators: Sales, Service, Installation — Summit, NJ
We are factory authorized to sell, install and service Honeywell, Generac, General Electric (GE) and Briggs and Stratton generators. Stashluk’s factory-trained experts can help you determine if an automatic standby generator is right for you, and guide you on the various brands and models to fit your needs and budget.
- Remove and recycle used old engine oil and filters (oil, air filter).
- Supply and install new motor oil, factory oil filter, factory air filter.
- Remove old spark plugs, calibrate and install new spark plugs.
- Thorough inspection of the generator and transfer switch components.
- Manual start and run testing engine, then re-checking fluid level.
- Full cycle testing simulating a power failure.
- Load testing and reviewing full operation.
- Upon completion system is buttoned up (closed and cabinet lock functions checked) and placed back in service ready for the next year/power failures.